Последний Шанс

Объявление

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Последний Шанс » Рекламный отдел » Dragon Age: A Story Being Told

Dragon Age: A Story Being Told

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 42

You think you know a story, but you only know how it ends.
To get of the heart of the story, you have to go back to the beginning!

http://38.media.tumblr.com/60a1c03588056e0ad375ae05a2fa45ad/tumblr_nkhtddthT81ss09jco1_r4_400.gif

Открыта запись в исторический квест: «Баллада о Первом Вороне»

Начало Века Башен – это время, когда внешне благополучный молодой антиванский двор раздирала война фаворитов. Время, когда короли были еще сильны, но были скорее воинами, чем политиками. А монахи еще верили в справедливость и свой долг, но Церковь слабела с каждым днем. В эти годы под крылом антиванской церкви существовал орден Канюков, рыцарей плаща и кинжала, обещавших простым людям защиту от сильных мира сего. Когда-то они убивали тиранов-аристократов, подстерегая их в лесу, сегодня же Канюки выслеживали и собирали информацию, добивались справедливости мудрым словом и шантажом.
  Многие их ненавидели. Многие боялись. Кое-кто пытался использовать, а кто-то – купить. Но рыцарей-коммандоров Канюков никогда не получалось сломить. До этого дня.
  Вам предлагается узнать историю о том, как церковный орден превратился в самую известную в Тедасе гильдию ассасинов. Пройти через предательство, отречься от веры, выпутаться из дворцовых интриг, совершить первое легендарное убийство и получить за это заслуженную награду.

http://savepic.su/5549699.png

SOLAS
класс и специализация: маг/маг разрыва

«I have seen things in my journeys that most
can only dream of. Literally.»

http://dastory.f-rpg.ru/files/0014/e7/18/38432.png

Он пришёл из ниоткуда, его имя мелодчным шёпотом ложится на уста и вводит в недоумение того, кто знает наречие Народа - будто укор, насмешка или напоминание потерянного давным давно? Его холодная сдержанность порой принимается за равнодушие, а шутки могут ранить до крови. На языке элвен он говорит так чисто, словно вырос среди кочевников-долийцев, но не вызовет участия попытка заговорить с ним о последних детях гордого племени. Он протянет руку помощи Инквизиции, будто из интереса, а вовсе не сочувствия к агонизирующему миру. Он бродит сквозь сны смертных, как горожанин, помнящий каждый извив путанных, но родных улиц. Он беседует с духами куда охотей, чем с теми, кто стоит по ту сторону грёз, заплетённых Тенью. Его рука тверда, когда он выводит ровные линии на стене ротонды, запечатлевая настоящее и грядущее. А заслышав протяжный и далёкий волчий вой, вскинет, на мгновение, голову, и чуть улыбнётся, наблюдая сиюминутную тревогу в глазах других.
Ведь, это просто песня. Он и сам их пел когда-то. Там.

Примечания от автора:

◇ Гарантировано участие в сюжете и личных квестах, активные мозговые штурмы на тему сюжетных же поворотов. Кроме того, Солас вполне мог быть странником в Тени до пробуждения.
◇ Единственное требование - знание и уважение персонажа.
◇ Солавеллан, но если вы противник подобных ходов, то... От себя обещаю продуманную ветку и отсутствие надрывов, фейности. Всё во благо литературы, логики, роста персонажей и интереса.) А если серьёзно, то Инквизитор и Солас друг друга дополняют и в хедканоне не вижу их по отдельности, их история сама по себе очень красива и в ней нет ни капли приторности.

приветствует вас в новом оформлении!

http://sg.uploads.ru/EP25Q.jpg

DRAGON AGE: A STORY BEING TOLD
разыскивает Гаррета Хоука

http://i.imgur.com/joHrcqB.gif

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/2XzWy.gif

Hello. And Bye.

What's up everyone, it's my first visit at this web page, and piece of writing is really fruitful for me, keep up posting these content.

With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My website has a lot of exclusive content I've either created myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my agreement. Do you know any methods to help stop content from being ripped off? I'd definitely appreciate it.

Thanks for finally talking about > %blog_title% < Loved it!

Hello! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Is it tough to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions?  Cheers

This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks!

Very quickly this web page will be famous amid all blogging and site-building people, due to it's pleasant articles or reviews

Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

I must thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this website. I'm hoping to view the same high-grade content by you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own, personal website now ;)

Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog article or vice-versa? My website covers a lot of the same topics as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other. If you're interested feel free to send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Excellent blog by the way!

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you're a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back at some point. I want to encourage one to continue your great job, have a nice weekend!

Wow, wonderful blog structure! How lengthy have you been blogging for? you make running a blog glance easy. The total glance of your site is magnificent, let alone the content material!

hello there and thank you for your info – I've definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues using this site, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my email and could look out for much more of your respective interesting content. Make sure you update this again very soon.

We are a group of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable info to work on. You've performed an impressive process and our entire neighborhood can be thankful to you.

I'm very pleased to find this site. I want to to thank you for your time for this particularly wonderful read!! I definitely savored every little bit of it and i also have you saved as a favorite to look at new information on your web site.

It's remarkable to pay a visit this web site and reading the views of all friends about this article, while I am also eager of getting familiarity.

Thank you for another fantastic article. The place else could anybody get that kind of information in such an ideal approach of writing? I've a presentation subsequent week, and I'm on the search for such information.

Hey there,  You have done a great job. I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this site.

My spouse and I stumbled over here   different web page and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to exploring your web page repeatedly.

The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

bookmarked!!, I like your blog!

Thanks  for any other excellent article. The place else may anyone get that kind of info in such a perfect method of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I'm at the look for such info.

Hello i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i read this post i thought i could also make comment due to this brilliant article.

obviously like your website however you have to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very troublesome to tell the reality then again I'll surely come again again.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Последний Шанс » Рекламный отдел » Dragon Age: A Story Being Told